The following items are included with the Matiash Big Sky Kit:
- 25 high quality, high resolution “Cloud and Horizon” images taken at various times of day and during many outdoor weather conditions. You will have access to the individual JPEG image files as well as a convenient ON1 Photo Raw Installer that will allow you to easily apply them as texture overlays
- 7 detailed training videos, each outlining a different technique you can use to convincingly replace the sky in your photos using ON1 Photo Raw
- 7 “Practice Photos” containing the image files from each of the seven training videos, allowing you to practice all of the new techniques you’ll learn right on the very same photos from the tutorials
- 7 “Follow Along” presets built for each of the training videos, allowing you to keep up step-by-step
- The Matiash Big Sky Kit eBook, a 50+ page companion to the training videos that provide the background stories and lessons learned with each of them
Despite the months of research, weeks of preparation and days of anticipation for an upcoming photography trip, Mother Nature has a funny way of doing her own thing. Either you end up with a boring blue sky when you had hoped for clouds or you get socked in with a mat of flat gray when you were hoping for more body and texture above your head. That’s why I created the Matiash Big Sky Kit for ON1 Photo Raw. My goal is to provide you with everything you need to remove a lackluster sky and replace it with one that not only matches the scene but also enhances the look your overall photo.
CAN I USE PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF ON1 PRODUCTS (ON1 Perfect Photo Suite 8, 9, or ON1 Photo 10)?
The short answer is sort of. You can certainly add any of the Cloud Overlay JPEG files onto a layer and mask or blend them with your photos. You can also view the training videos and read the eBook, as they don't require ON1 to view. What you will not be able to do is use the included ON1 Installer that will create a Textures category of the clouds. Also, the training videos were built using the tools found in ON1 Photo Raw 2017. While you can certainly recreate some of the steps in prior versions of ON1's products, I cannot guarantee that they'll work exactly as depicted in the videos.
CAN I LICENSE OR SELL MY PHOTOS USING THE CLOUD OVERLAYS IN THE MATIASH BIG SKY KIT?
Sure thing! You're more than welcome to license or sell your own photos that utilize clouds from the Matiash Big Sky Kit. However, you are prohibited from licensing or reselling any of the individual cloud files or the follow-along photos that were included. The copyright to all of these files belong to Brian Matiash and all rights are reserved. You may refer to the Usage Guidelines on Matiash.com for more information.
HOW DO I ACCESS THE TRAINING VIDEOS
There will be a unique link included with every purchase of the Matiash Big Sky Kit that will grant you access to a private page containing all seven videos. The videos can be streamed on your computer or mobile device and can be downloaded locally for offline viewing.
Not a problem. ON1 offers a fully functional 30-day FREE TRIAL of ON1 Photo Raw for you to try out. Even better is that all of the ON1 installers for products in the Matiash Store will work perfectly with the trial, so give it a shot!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD